Jay’s Heating, Air & Plumbing is proud to serve the city of Greensboro, NC. Homeowners here trust us to keep their homes warm and cozy in winter, but our team is prepared to address any AC installation or repair need during the hotter months. Plumbing installations and repairs also require a trained professional. When it comes to the function of your home, don’t trust anyone other than our licensed, trained, and knowledgeable technicians.
Greensboro is one of the most populated cities in North Carolina and a lot of people here depend on us for home services. The University of North Carolina Greensboro is just west of downtown. Exhibits from the American Revolution, plus video re-enactments, can be seen at Guilford Courthouse National Military Park. The Greensboro Science Center features hands-on exhibits and animals, while wetlands enthusiasts can check out the elevated boardwalk, flowers, and birds at the Bog Garden.
AC Services in Greensboro
Our NATE-certified technicians are familiar with every make and model of AC and can fix any issue. We can respond to emergencies 24/7. Therefore, if your air conditioner isn’t working properly or breaks down, you can call and we’ll send someone to your home, day or night. Our professionals are trained and equipped to address a wide range of issues, including:
- Refrigerant Leaks: Our techs are equipped to detect and repair leaks before the compressor burns out, and recharge refrigerant so your system works like new.
- AC Parts Repair/Replacement: Whether you have a loose belt, broken fan, faulty blower motor, or malfunctioning thermostat, we can fix it fast.
- Electrical Component Repair: Our team fixes loose connections, replaces faulty wiring and bad capacitors, and repairs other AC electrical components.
- Thermostat Repair: A malfunctioning thermostat can send false readings to your AC system, causing it to work ineffectively. We’ll repair or calibrate your thermostat to address performance issues.
- Preventative Maintenance: Your AC should be tuned up every year. We change filters, inspect your system, lubricate moving parts, and perform adjustments and small fixes so your AC operates smoothly and efficiently.
We also install ductless mini-split AC systems that avoid having to run ductwork. Indoor units mount out of the way on walls. You can take advantage of temperature zoning in different rooms, quieter operation, and lower energy use.
Heating Services in Greensboro
We’re one of the most trusted heating companies in the region. Our team can address any heating emergency or quickly schedule a repair. Any make or model of heating system can be serviced, including gas or oil furnaces, electric furnaces, heat pumps, and packaged systems. Also, our technicians are certified to work on Trane, Lennox, and Mitsubishi products, delivering high-quality workmanship every time.
You can trust Jay’s Heating, Air & Plumbing for exceptional service whether you need:
- Heating Installation: Flat-rate pricing is offered on heating installations. We use high-quality materials and parts and assess your home to determine the best type of heater and, most importantly, the proper sized unit for your home. Our technicians are familiar with the latest models and technologies to provide you with a range of options.
- Heating Repair: We offer 24-hour emergency repair services and complete satisfaction guarantees. Worn components, damaged wiring, and broken fans, blowers, motors, burners, ignitors, heat exchangers, and more can be fixed or replaced quickly. Our team is fully committed to ensuring your home is comfortable and safe.
- Heating Maintenance: Scheduling heating maintenance in Greensboro, NC, can avoid a furnace breakdown, a carbon monoxide leak, costly repairs, and early equipment replacement. Poorly maintained furnaces can reduce indoor air quality, while a loose electrical connection or ignition problem can trigger a fire. Annual inspections address these issues to prevent trouble.
Plumbing Services in Greensboro
The plumbing experts at Jay’s have your entire plumbing system covered. We don’t cut corners when providing high-quality plumbing installations and repairs. The function and safety of your home depend on it. Our team installs and fixes pipes, sinks, toilets, bathtubs, showerheads, garbage disposals, and other plumbing components and fixtures. They’re also equipped and experienced to help with:
- Water Heaters: We fix the causes of leaks, strange noises, and discolored, odd-tasting, and smelly water. Other issues affecting your water heater can also be addressed. Call us right away if your energy bills are going up.
- Water Filter Systems: A water filter system can remove harmful contaminants, reduce mineral deposits, and increase the lifespan of pipes, fixtures, and appliances. Your water may also taste better.
- Water Purification Services: We install reverse osmosis, distillation, and ultraviolet water purifiers depending on the contaminants affecting your home. We’ll even help you find the right system to remove organic and inorganic materials.
- Water Ionizers: A water ionizer controls the pH level of your drinking water. We’ll help find the right type of ionizer so you can see benefits such as reduced risk of disease, increased energy level, and improved gastrointestinal health.
- Water Softeners: Hard water can cause limescale buildup in pipes and plumbing fixtures, spotty dishes, and itchy skin. We install water-softening solutions to remove hard water minerals and improve water quality.
Contact Jay’s Heating, Air & Plumbing
Problems with your AC, heating, and plumbing system can affect the comfort, safety, and efficiency of your home. We have many satisfied customers in Greensboro, NC, who keep calling for help when they need us most. Our NATE-certified HVAC technicians and licensed plumbing professionals can handle any job, big or small, whether it entails repairing or replacing existing equipment. We also offer maintenance, duct sealing, generator installation, and indoor air quality services. Schedule an appointment online or call (336) 967-9945 to get started.