A working toilet is essential to your well-being and your home’s function. This fixture is used multiple times a day. If it’s improperly installed, malfunctions, or breaks, you may deal with a water backup, flood, or unsanitary conditions. When a toilet stops working, things can get out of hand very quickly.
Fortunately, you can trust Jay’s Heating, Air & Plumbing to provide any toilet service you need. Our technicians are trained and licensed to provide toilet installation or repair. They arrive promptly with the parts and tools needed to complete the job right the first time.
Importance of Toilet Services
Timely and professional toilet services have a wide range of benefits. Our team of experienced plumbers can effectively resolve any issue and:
- Avoid Water Damage: If the tank leaks or the bowl overflows, water can damage flooring and underlying materials, walls, and other fixtures.
- Prevent Health Hazards: When waste won’t flush or backs up, your household can be exposed to bacteria and other pathogens, not to mention offensive odors.
- Improve Water Efficiency: Your toilet may be wasting water, whether it’s leaking or using more water per flush than necessary.
- Boost Cost Savings: Repairing a leaking or running toilet can save on water bills. Replacing it can improve efficiency and further save on utility and repair costs.
- Improve the Overall Function of Your Bathroom: Your bathroom is one of the most frequently used rooms; its general function impacts your quality of life and the value of your home.
Common Toilet Problems
Common issues that prompt the need for toilet services include:
- Clogs and Blockages: Only toilet paper and human waste should be flushed. Tissues, paper towels, sanitary products, and non-flushable objects can easily clog or block the drain line. Even “flushable” wipes can cause issues.
- Leaks and Water Wastage: A leaky flush valve, pipe, or damage to the tank, bowl, or floor seal can waste a significant amount of water.
- Faulty Flushing Mechanisms: A faulty handle, chain, float, flush valve, overflow tube, fill valve, flapper, or other part of the flushing mechanism can cause your toilet to malfunction.
- Aging or Outdated Toilet Models: A toilet will wear out with age, and an outdated model may not meet today’s efficiency standards.
Toilet Repair Services
Jay’s provides a range of toilet repair services. Our skilled plumbing technicians can:
- Unclog and Remove Blockages: Specialized augers (snaking tools) and other equipment enable us to remove stubborn blockages and clear clogs deeper in the drainage line than household tools like plungers can.
- Fix Leaks: Even a small hidden leak can waste many gallons of water per day. Our team is skilled at addressing water efficiency, whether it involves tightening a part or connection, replacing the wax ring, or installing a new toilet.
- Repair or Replace Flushing Systems: Toilet flush mechanisms have many parts that can break or wear out. Our plumbers can make repairs or replace components to get your toilet working again.
- Resolve Refilling and Water Level Issues: If the tank/bowl isn’t refilling or the water level isn’t what it should be, we can make quick adjustments.
- Diagnose and Fix Flushing Irregularities: If your toilet is running, not flushing strongly, or not completely draining or filling, we can determine the reason and correct it.
Emergency Toilet Services
Jay’s addresses toilet emergencies, such as sudden leaks or blockages, in Mount Airy and surrounding areas. We’re available 24/7 and respond quickly to minimize potential water damage. Our technicians arrive in trucks stocked with common parts so they can provide urgent repairs. They also ensure the issue is completely resolved by the time they leave.
Toilet Installation and Replacement
Our plumbers have a high level of expertise in toilet installation and replacement. Quite often, it’s more cost-effective to replace an aging or malfunctioning toilet than to keep fixing it. We can help select a type of toilet to meet specific needs. Newer units use less water per flush than older toilets and thus can save on your water bills over time. Aside from efficient models and code-compliant installations, we can also help you take advantage of features such as bidets, touchless flushing, deodorizers, and more.
Need Toilet Services? Call Jay’s Heating, Air & Plumbing
You can count on Jay’s for prompt, high-quality toilet services. We’re committed to ensuring you have a hassle-free bathroom experience and that leaks, clogs, and other issues are fully resolved. Our licensed plumbers address any issue and install the latest, high-efficiency toilets. They can also assess the need for repair vs. replacement and provide a customized solution based on your requirements. For help with toilet repair or installation, call (336) 663-0496 today.