Jay’s Heating, Air & Plumbing is on a mission to find the oldest heat pump in the Mount Airy and Galax area of North Carolina
By entering the Oldest Heat Pump Contest, you will have a chance to win a brand new heat pump system for your home!
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is for owner occupied, single family homes with heat pump systems.
- Entrants must be legal adults and legal residents of NC and VA.
- Entrants must be homeowners and fully empowered to make purchase and home improvement decisions regarding their residence.
- Homes must be located within the Jay’s Heating, Air & Plumbing service area, defined as: within 30 mile radius of 130 Greyhound Rd. Mt Airy, NC 27030.
- Entries must be received between 9/01/21 and 10/30/21.
- Entries must be completed online at www.jayisontheway.com, emailed to [email protected], or mailed to 130 Greyhound Rd. Mt Airy, NC 27030.
- The heat pump must be operating and providing heat to the home.
- Representatives from Jay’s Heating, Air & Plumbing must be allowed access to the heat pump to examine the installation and record manufacturer nameplate information.
- The winner will be the oldest system submitted according to objective information (e.g., the unit nameplate), installation or sale paperwork provided by the homeowner, or the best judgment of Jay’s Heating, Air & Plumbing employees.
- All decisions are final.
- The winner will be selected on 10/31/21 and informed prior to media announcements.
- The winner will be posted online at www.jayisontheway.com by 03/31/21.
- The winning entry will receive a new Lennox 14 SEER Heat Pump (Valued at $5,000.00).
- Article A. The winning entry will be responsible for: Installation from Jay’s Heating, Air & Plumbing, permit fees, taxes, duct system modifications (if necessary), any hazardous material removal and abatement (e.g., asbestos), and any improvements needed to bring the installation in compliance with existing building and mechanical codes (any applicable costs will be discussed before installation).
- The winning entry will agree to allow Jay’s Heating, Air & Plumbing to use images and likenesses of the old and new Heat Pump and homeowners and the homeowners’ name in promotional material.
- The winner will provide Jay’s Heating, Air & Plumbing with 12 months of heating bill information prior to the replacement, 12 months of heating bill information following the installation, and release Jay’s Heating, Air & Plumbing to share this information with the public.
- Entrants agree to receive newsletters, email blasts, direct mail, and other information from Jay’s Heating, Air & Plumbing from time to time. Jay’s Heating, Air & Plumbing lists or customer information will not be shared with other companies. Entrants can remove themselves from any subscription lists at any time by notifying Jay’s Heating, Air & Plumbing by mail, phone, through the Jay’s Heating, Air & Plumbing website, or by email of their desire to be removed from any lists.
- Entrants agree to hold Jay’s Heating, Air & Plumbing, its owners, officers, agents, and employees harmless for any injuries, loss, or damages related to the contest.
- Prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- No entry fee or purchase is required. (Unless conditions of Article A apply)
- Employees of Jay’s Heating, Air & Plumbing and their family members are not eligible.